ABOUT PGPM in Marketing Course
Management deals with the field of management and covers one of the main subjects Management. It is the art and science of accomplishing certain goals with the usage and manipulation of human financial, technological and natural resources.
The duration of Post Graduate Programme in Management is mostly of two academic years, but it may vary from institute to institute and may be on a part-time basis by certain institutes, and its syllabus is divided into four semesters.
Post Graduate Program in Management Eligibility:
Students should have passed the 12th class, graduation, post-graduation and certification scores- wherever applicable along with the overall GMAT/GRE score.
Post Graduate Program in Management (Job Types)
1) Private Sector Career Options After Post Graduate Program in Management
- Executive Director & Head
- Hotel & Catering Manager
2) Private Sector Employment areas After Post Graduate Program in Management
- Colleges & Universities
- Infosys – Bangalore
- Lotophage – Bangalore
3) Public Sector Employment areas After Post Graduate Program in Management
- Retailing Manager
- Sale-purchase Assist. Manager
- Teacher & Professor
- Tourism Manager