About MCA in Computer Applications Course
It is typically different from tradition computer science as it is designed to test an individual’s ability to use spreadsheets, word processing, and database application software along with the integration of applications.
What is Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A]?
This is an advanced level course that sets the professionals to meet the complicated demands of the IT industry. The main focus is on planning, designing, and development of complex commercial application software and system software. It covers various topics from information technology, business management, industrial computing and mathematics along with the aspects of software engineering.
It is not just a Post graduate degree instead it is a complete professional grooming for students for a successful career to meet the needs of IT industry.
- Should have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum 50 % aggregate in graduation is mandatory to enroll in MCA.
- Aggregate percent can vary among different organization.
Private Sector Career Options
- Software Developer/Programmer/Engineer
- System Analyst
- Software Application Architect
- Software Consultant
- Hardware Engineer
- Systems Developer/Engineer
- Web Designer and Developer
Private Employment Area
- Software Companies
- Networking Companies
- Database Management Organization
- Security and Surveillance Companies
- Technical Support in various companies
- School and Colleges
Public Employment Area
- Defence Services
Top Recruiting Companies
|Bachelor of Computer Applications [B.C.A.]||Entry Level Salary (LPA)||Medium Salary (LPA)||Maximum Salary (LPA)|
|Customer Support Technician||1.5||3||15|
|IT Technical Content Developer||1.7||3.7||17.2|