MBA with a specialization in Marketing is an undergraduate degree course which is offered in many universities in India. It can be done in regular basis or part time basis. The course generally requires two years to complete when done on a regular basis and the duration varies in case of correspondence.
The course is designed to provide students management skills in the field of marketing.
Why MBA in Marketing?
MBA in marketing introduces the students with the in-depth knowledge of sales and marketing, consumer trends and product management, market strategies and research, executive and leadership management skills.
MBA in Marketing Eligibility:
- Students must have a Bachelor’s degree or any equivalent from a recognized university. They must have scored a minimum of 55% aggregate.
- There is a common entrance exam for MBA applicants on the basis of which students are admitted. However, there are some colleges which hold their own eligibility test.
MBA in Marketing Career Options:
Marketing Manager, Market Research Analyst, Media Planner, Sales Manager, Corporate Sales, Product Manager, B2B Marketing, Brand Manager.
MBA in Marketing Scope (Job Types)
1) Private Sector Career options after MBA in Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Area Sales Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Regional Sales Manager
- Brand Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Media Planning
2) Private Sector Employment areas after MBA in Marketing
- E- Commerce
- Advertising & Marketing Research
- Other Sectors like Foreign Banks etc.
- Manufacturing Industries
- IT industries
3) Public Sector Employment areas after MBA in Marketing
- Education Sector
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry/ Ministry of Business
- Ministry of Tourism
Top Recruiting Companies
MBA in Marketing Salary
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Marketing)||Entry Level Salary (LPA)||Medium Salary (LPA)||Maximum Salary (LPA)|
|Business Development Manager||2.7||6||15.4|
|Regional Sales Manager||4||9.7||20.2|
|Market Research Analyst||2||3.5||7.3|
Watch the video :MBA in Marketing, Eligibility, Course Fee, Syllabus, Scope, Salary