About MBA in Health Care Administration Course
MBA with a specialization in Healthcare Administration is a post graduate degree course which is offered at the university level. It generally requires two years to complete when done on a regular basis. The duration of the course may vary when done through distance learning.
This course is designed to provide students advanced business training in healthcare management.
Why MBA in Health Care Administration?
MBA in Healthcare Administration introduces students to the advanced level of management skills required to organize and resolve complex healthcare systems. Students who are willing to pursue their career in this field can opt for this course.
It develops their analytical and research skills. It also improves their critical thinking ability.
MBA in Health Care Administration Eligibility:
- Students must have completed their Bachelor’s degree or any equivalent from a recognized university.
- They must have scored a minimum of 55% aggregate. Some of the colleges hold their own eligibility test for MBA applicants whereas a common entrance test is also held at the national level in the performance of which students are admitted to colleges.
MBA in Health Care Administration Career Options:
There are many organizations where the graduates are preferred options such as Public Health Organizations, Medical Tourism Companies, Health Insurance Companies, Wellness Centers, Social Enterprises in Health, NRHM etc.
MBA in Health Care Administration Scope (Job Types)
1) Private Sector Career options after MBA in Health Care Administration
- Hospital Consultant
- Health Administrator
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Service Manager
- Operation Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Ambulatory Clinic Management
2) Private Sector Employment areas after MBA in Health Care Administration
- Healthcare marketing industries
- Healthcare diagnostic chains
- Rehabilitation centre
3) Public Sector Employment areas after MBA in Health Care Administration
- Government Healthcare Projects
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Top Recruiting Companies
MBA in Health Care Administration Salary
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Health Care Administration)||Entry Level Salary (LPA)||Medium Salary (LPA)||Maximum Salary (LPA)|
|Business Development Manager||4.7||6.8||12.3|
|Customer Relationship Manager||4||6.5||12.3|