ABOUT MBA in Finance Course
MBA with a major in Finance is one of the most sought post-graduate degree courses in India. It is offered in many universities and requires two years to complete when done on a full-time basis. Students can also pursue this course through distance learning.
The course is designed for students who are willing to pursue their career in the field of finance.
Why MBA in Finance?
During this course, the students will get to know the resources of capital/ money which are required in building a/ an organization/ company.
MBA in Finance Eligibility Criteria:
- Students who are seeking admission in this course must have a Bachelor’s degree or any equivalent from a recognized university. They must have scored a minimum of 55% aggregate.
- Some of the colleges in India hold their own eligibility test whereas a common entrance exam for MBA is held at the national level on the basis of which students are admitted.
MBA in Finance Career Options:
Finance Analyst, Corporate Treasurer, Financial Risk Manager, Financial Consultant, Tax Inspector, Investment Analyst, Financial Manager.
MBA in Finance Scope (Job Types)
1) Private Sector Career options after MBA in Finance
- Financial Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Research Analyst
2) Private Sector Employment areas after MBA in Finance
- Asset Management
- Credit Risk Management
- Derivative Structuring
- Hedge Fund Management
- Private Equity
3) Public Sector Employment areas after MBA in Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Banking
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry/ Ministry of Business
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
Top Recruiting Companies
MBA in Finance Salary
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Finance)||Entry Level Salary (LPA)||Medium Salary (LPA)||Maximum Salary (LPA)|
Watch the video : MBA in Finance, Eligibility, Course Fee, Top Colleges, Jobs and Salary