About MBA in Business Economics Course
MBA in Business Economics is a postgraduate degree course which is offered in many universities in India. It can be done in regular basis or correspondence basis. It generally requires two years to complete.
Students who are willing to pursue their career in the field of economics can opt for this course.
Why MBA in Business Economics?
MBA in Business Economics provides students the grounding in fundamentals of Business Statistics. This improves their problem solving skills and analytical skills.
MBA in Business Economics Eligibility:
- Students applying for this course must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. They must have scored a minimum of 55% aggregate.
- A common entrance exam is held for MBA on the basis of which students are admitted to colleges.
- There are some colleges which hold their own eligibility test.
MBA in Business Economics Career Options:
Corporate Manager, Economist, Recruiter, Stock Analyst, Retail Strategist, Public Relations Representative, Market Researcher, Financial Analyst etc.
MBA in Business Economics Scope (Job Types)
1) Private Sector Career options after MBA in Business Economics
- Corporate Manager
- Stock Analyst
- Retail Strategist
- Public Relations Representative
- Market Researcher
- Financial Analyst
2) Private Sector Employment areas after MBA in Business Economics
- Business Journals
- Investment Firms
- Research Agencies
- Business School
- Credit Companies
- Mortgage Companies
- Insurance Companies
3) Public Sector Employment areas after MBA in Business Economics
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry/ Ministry of Business
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Insurance Sector
- Educational Institutes
Top Recruiting Companies
MBA in Business Economics Salary
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Business Economics)||Entry Level Salary (LPA)||Medium Salary (LPA)||Maximum Salary (LPA)|
|Public Relations Representative||3||6||12.5|