About MBA in Actuarial Science Course
MBA with a specialization in Actuarial Science is a master’s degree course which is offered at a university level in India. It generally requires two years to complete when done on the regular basis. The course can also be done through distance learning.
The primary objective of this course is to train students with mathematical, statistical, financial and economic skills.
Why MBA in Actuarial Science?
MBA (Actuarial Science) provides students the proper guidance of applying right techniques and methodologies (mathematical/ statistical) for calculating or assessing risks in finance and insurance. It enhances their critical thinking and improves their problem-solving ability. It also provides them the skills of risk management.
MBA in Actuarial Science Eligibility:
- Students applying for this course must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate (can vary).
- An entrance exam (MAT, CAT, GMAT etc) has to be cleared by students with required score. [Note: Students are advised to check the acceptable exam with the respective university]
- There are some which hold their own eligibility test on the performance of which students are admitted.
MBA in Actuarial Science Scope (Job Types)
1) Private Sector Career options after MBA in Actuarial Science
- Actuarial analysts
- Actuarial consultant
- Risk analytic
- Quantitative analyst
- Business analyst
- Data Analyst
2) Private Sector Employment areas after MBA in Actuarial Science
- Insurance Organizations
- Research and Development
3) Public Sector Employment areas after MBA in Actuarial Science
- Labour Union
Top Recruiting Companies
MBA in Actuarial Science Salary
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Actuarial Science)||Entry Level Salary (LPA)||Medium Salary (LPA)||Maximum Salary (LPA)|