Aviation can be defined as the learning of practical facet of the designing, development, production, and operation of Aircraft that can be entitled as a subunit of Aeronautics.
The course curriculum of Master degree in Aviation is of 2 years that can be divided into four semesters. Very selected Universities and colleges offer this course in India. This can be done through distant learning program too.
The purpose of the course:
As it is one of the most challenging sectors growing constantly seeks for the skilled experts. This course offers to meet the needs of qualified and competent professionals in the aviation industry.
What is M. Sc. Aviation about?
As it is a Master Degree program it delivers a broader picture of the subject. It deals with the core knowledge of working and maintenance of an aircraft. Main topics covered by this course are related to airport designing, air traffic control, aircraft designing, strategic management of aviation and aircraft safety.
- Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university.
- Candidate must have secured minimum 50% in graduation.
- Mathematics is a mandatory subject in the higher secondary curriculum with a science background.
- Admission is on the basis of entrance exam and merits.
Private Sector Career options
- Design Engineer
- Quality control executive
- Production manager
- Aircraft maintenance officer
- Aviation operations specialist
Private Sector Employment areas
- Airport Designing Agencies
- Aircraft Maintenance Companies
- Transportation Supervision Department
- Airport Employee Managing Systems
Public Sector Employment areas
Ministry of Civil Aviation
Top Recruiting Companies
|Master of Science [M.Sc] (Aviation)||Entry Level Salary (LPA)||Medium Salary (LPA)||Maximum Salary (LPA)|
|Quality control executive||1.5||3.5||10|