About M.COM in Commerce Course
Master of Commerce is a post graduate degree course which requires two years to complete. It is offered at university level and can be done in full time or part time.
Purpose of the course:
This course is designed to provide students the in depth knowledge of commerce, management and economics.
Advantages of M.Com:
M.Com is one of the most prestigious and demandable courses. It serves students with many great opportunities in the field of accountancy, banking, taxation, finance and business management etc. It prepares them with the analytical and problem solving skills.
- Students applying for M.Com must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- They must have scored a minimum of 50% marks.
- SC/ ST have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
Accountant, Finance Manager, Operation Manager, Financial Analyst, Assistant Finance Manager, Account Executive and there are many more options for M.Com graduates.
Students can follow this course with a PhD which will open more career options for them.
Private Sector Career Options
- Finance manager
- Operation manager
- Financial analyst
- Assistant finance manager
- Account executive
Private Employment Area
- Finance Institutes
- Finance Companies
Public Employment Area
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry/ Ministry of Business
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
Top Recruiting Companies
|Master of Commerce [M.Com]||Entry Level Salary (LPA)||Medium Salary (LPA)||Maximum Salary (LPA)|