About BBA in Marketing:
A Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a specialization in Marketing is an undergraduate degree course which takes three years to complete. It is offered in many universities in India and can be done in full time or part time.
The course is designed to provide students a broad knowledge over techniques and skills of marketing.
Why BBA in Marketing?
BBA in Marketing focuses on the overall development of students. It enhances their communication skills, improves their way of presenting things and develops their interpersonal skills. It also improves their potential.
BBA in Marketing Eligibility:
- Students applying for this course must have completed Senior Secondary (10+2) or any equivalent from a recognized university.
- They must have scored a minimum of 55% marks. SC/ ST students have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
BBA in Marketing Career Options:
Career options for BBA (Marketing) students are Sales Executive, Marketing Executive, Market Research Analyst, Client Servicing Executive, Marketing Communications Executive, Advertising Executive, Social Media Marketing Executive and there are many more.
BBA in Marketing Scopes (Job Types)
1) Private Sector Career options After BBA in Marketing
- Marketing Executive
- Market Research Analyst
- Advertising Executive
- Sales Executive
- Marketing Communications Executive
- Client Servicing Executive
- Social Media Marketing Executive
2) Private Sector Employment areas After BBA in Marketing
- Corporate Industries
- Marketing Organizations
- Export Houses
- Logisticks Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- FMCG Companies
- Finance Companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Insurance companies
3) Public Sector Employment areas After BBA in Marketing
- Educational Institues
Top Recruiting Companies