About BBA in Design Management Cours
This three-year BBA degree course is conducted under the semester system. Management is the art or profession of creating, crafting, fabricating, or rendering designs.
This three-year BBA degree course is conducted under the semester system.
BBA in Design Management Eligibility:
Students who have successfully passed 12th Standard/HSC/10+2 (or equivalent level of examination) from any recognized Board.
BBA in Design Management Career Options:
Career is defined as ‘A particular occupation for which one is trained’. We understand it’s far reaching impact and it’s scope, even more better, than we have ever realised.
BBA in Design Management Scope (Job Types)
1) Private Sector Career options after BBA in Design Management
- Educational Institutions
- Museum & Art Gallery
2) Private Sector Employment areas after BBA in Design Management
- Exhibition Manager
- Production Manager
- Teacher & Lecturer
- Manager/Deputy Manager
3) Public Sector Employment areas after BBA in Design Management
- Assist. Manager Exploration
- Writer & Drafter
- Embroidery Maker & Innovator
- Product Development Head