About BBA in Accounting and Finance Course
BBA with a major in Accounting and Finance is an undergraduate degree course which is offered in many universities in India. It generally takes three years (six semesters) to complete when done in regular basis. There are many universities which allow students to pursue this course through distance learning.
Why BBA in Accounting and Finance?
The course introduces students with the technicalities and skills of handling accounts and equips them with the right knowledge of finance.
BBA in Accounting and Finance Eligibility:
- There is no age bar for admission in an undergraduate course.
- Students applying for this course must have passed Senior Secondary or any equivalent from a recognized university.
- They must have scored a minimum of 55% marks. SC/ ST students have 5% of relaxation in the minimum aggregate
BBA in Accounting and Finance Career Options:
Students can find career opportunities in Accounts and Finance Firms, Strategy Management Consulting Firms, Financial Services/ Banks, Marketing/ Sales, Analytics and Business Intelligence. They can also seek employment as Chartered Accountant, Audit Manager, Finance/ Budgeting Manager, Cost Accountant, Financial Analyst, Corporate Communication Executive, Business Analyst etc.
BBA in Accounting and Finance Scope (Job Types)
1) Private Sector Career options After BBA in Accounting and Finance
- Chartered Accountant
- Audit Manager
- Finance/ Budgeting Manager
- Cost Accountant
- Financial Analyst Corporate Communication Executive Business Analyst
2) Private Sector Employment Areas After BBA in Accounting and Finance
- Accounts and Finance firms
- Strategy Management consulting firms
- Financial services/ Banks
- Marketing/ Sales
- Analytics and Business Intelligence organizations
3) Public Sector Employment Areas After BBA in Accounting and Finance
- Insurance Industry
- Ministry of Micro
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry/ Ministry of Business
Top Recruiting Companies
BBA in Accounting and Finance Salary
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] (Accounting and Finance)||Entry Level Salary (LPA)||Medium Salary (LPA)||Maximum Salary (LPA)|
|Finance/ Budgeting Manager||3||8||24|
|Corporate Communication Executive||2||5||9|