About B.Tech in Computer Science
This course entitles a student to understand the scientific and practical approach toward computers and their applications. It is an undergraduate program.
This course curriculum follows an eight-semester program spanning across four years. The tuition fee ranges between INR 1to 3 lakhs. After successful completion of the course, graduates can apply in the field of software programming; hardware development, e-commerce, and web development etc. with salary starting from INR 30,000.
Now a days, avenues are also open in the field of telecom and sales and marketing for software professionals. They can easily market software and hardware products as they have a strong understanding of the same. In telecom, they can work in satellite communication systems designing new software for big cellular brands.
Why B.Tech in Computer Science?
The course enables candidates to understand various aspects of computer operations, software programming, system networking, managing web portals and understanding various aspects of computational processes.
The course helps in creating a firm foundation of the student in the field of computer science and turning them into professional programmers. They will be able to understand computer software languages and their programming methodology, computer networking, database management etc. There is no denying the fact that they will be capable of doing multitasking once they get graduated.
B.Tech in Computer Science Eligibility
- Students who are interested in making a name in the software industry can opt for B.Tech Computer science.
- The eligibility for the same is minimum 50% marks in a higher secondary examination in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Maths) stream.
How to apply For B.Tech in Computer Science
There is a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by the university for the students who are interested in opting for B.Tech Computer Science. The selection criterion is purely based on merit.
B. Tech computer science scope (Job Types)
1) Private Sector Career Options After B.Tech in Computer Science
- Software Developer
- Testing Engineer
- Project Manager-IT Software
- System Analyst
- Technical Support Engineer
- IT Technical Content Developer
2) Private Employment Area After B.Tech in Computer Science
- Banking & Financial Services
- Energy & Utilities
- Customer Relationship Management Organization
- Content Management Organizations
- Application Development companies
- Database Management Companies
- Game Development Organizations
- Enterprise Architect
- Hardware Designing Companies
- Software Development Companies
3) Public Employment Area After B Tech in Computer Science
- Civil Sevices
- Central Defense Academy
- Ministry of Communications and Information Technology
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
Top Recruiting Companies
B.Tech Computer Science Salary
|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Computer Science)||Entry Level Salary (LPA)||Medium Salary (LPA)||Maximum Salary (LPA)|
|IT Technical Content Developer||1.4||5.9||16|