About B.Sc in Applied Physics Course
Applied Physics is the branch of physics deals with the application of physics for a particular task or to resolve a particular problem. It acts as a connecting bridge between pure physics and engineering. The utilization of physics or scientific principles for the practical devices or systems considered under applied physics. Course Description:
Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Applied Physics) is an undergraduate degree course therefore course duration is of minimum three years mainly.
What is Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Applied Physics)?
The syllabus covers the application of theories and principles of the science to resolve the real time problems. As the name suggests it is the application of abstract concepts of physics for the practical purpose.
One can pursue for the Masters or can start his working career after completion of this course in various sectors as Demographer, Lab Supervisor, Technician, Technical Writer etc.
During the course one learn about Mathematical Physics, Electricity& Magnetism, Mechanics, Waves and Optics, Digital Systems and Applications, Quantum Mechanics and Applications, Electromagnetic Theory, Statistical Mechanics mainly.
- One should complete his higher secondary education from a recognized board with science stream or equivalent to it.
- One should secure good percentage in physics to get admission in B.Sc (Applied Physics).
- Admission is on the basis of merit list based on the marks percentage secured in higher secondary or through an entrance exam conducted by the University or college.
Private Sector Career Options
- Lab Supervisor
- Practical training and internship
Private Employment Area
- Research Institutes
- Agricultural Research Services
- Private Hospital
- Aviation Industry
- Power Generation Companies
- Construction Firms etc.
Public Employment Area
- Research Institute
- Government Hospital & Other Government sector.
Top Recruiting Companies
|Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Applied Physics)||Entry Level Salary (LPA)||Medium Salary (LPA)||Maximum Salary (LPA)|
|Practical Training and Internship||1.4||2.7||5.2|